Ankota's core belief is that every avoided hospitalization is a win. Providing care at home is less expensive, results in higher quality of life for the patient, and allows the hospital to focus on high-value diagnosis and treatment. This core belief has driven us to build software to improve the efficiency and coordination in the delivery of care.
Supporting the Eco-System of Care Providers
In addition to being hospital-centric, the health care system has historically been inefficient and lacking in care coordination. Ankota believes that a variety of care providers, such as nurses, therapists, home health aides and others, need to work together under the supervision of doctors to keep people out of the hospital.
Solutions for Existing and Emerging Models of Care Delievery and Care Transition Management
Searching for ways to deliver better care at lower cost has caused traditional business lines to blur blurred. A patient may need a combination of services including the following:
- Nursing Care
- Home Health Aides
- Specialties like Physical, Occupational, Speech, Repisratory or Infusion Therapy
- Companion Care
- Delievery of Durable Medical Equipment, respiratory Therapy and Infusion Therapy
- Care delivered over the phone such as behavioral health coaching
- Remote delivery of Dental Hygiene and Care
- All of the above under the supervision of primary care
Look for your Care Delivery Model on the Left or Read About How Ankota Solves Care Delivery Challenges