18 Ideas for Marketing Your Home Care Business
- Host, sponsor, or volunteer at a community or business networking event
- Create an e-newsletter for your email list offering a referral or discount
- Guest author a blog article for an industry-related blog
- Sponsor a local community sports team
- Send a targeted "Snail Mail" mailing
- Send an simple email to your contacts updating them on your news
- Ask former clients and former employees for referrals or connections
- Partner with another business in the community to cross-promote services
- Create an industry-related group on social media or "In Real Life"
- Join a business networking organization
- Commit to posting on your social media on a regular basis
- Plan a team volunteer night
- "Table" at a community or business event
- Create business cards and give yourself a daily quota for handing them out
- Ask for recommendations from your clients on Yelp or community boards
- Attend an industry-related convention or trade group conference
- Explore paid online/social media ads, Organic SEO, or DYI social media Best Practices
- Create company SWAG such as T-shirts, hats, or stickers with your logo to offer to folks
Again, these are just brainstorms that I hope will help folks to market their businesses. The better home care agencies can market their services, the more care you can offer to clients in need. If you have any ideas or suggestions that you'd like to share, please comment below.
Ankota provides software to improve the delivery of care outside the hospital, focusing on efficiency and care coordination. Ankota's primary focus is on Care Transitions for Readmission avoidance and on management of Private Duty non-medical home care. To learn more, please visit www.ankota.com or contact us.