Celebrating 35 Years of New York State HCP on October 28th and 29th
Baltimore, MD and Albany, NY: Ankota looks forward to meeting members of the New York State Home Care Providers (HCP) association at the 2009 HCP Annual Management Conference and Exhibition. The show, which will be held from October 27th -30th at the Crown Plaza in Albany, NY was given the theme Illumination: Lighting the paths to Homecare. The show agenda is action packed with speakers, education, networking opportunities and a vendor exhibition.
Ankota will be on hand to demonstrate the benefits of Home Healthcare Delivery Management. Solutions for Home Care Scheduling, Telephony, and Care Coordination will be on display. Additionally, Ankota will be looking for stories of home care best practices to feature on our blog. If you're at the show, please come by and share your success stories.
New York State HCP's Mission
- Represent the interests of all home health and staffing organizations in New York State;
- Foster a network of strong regional Chapters;
- Be the primary educational and informational authority for the industry;
- Encourage member participation in educating legislative and regulatory agencies to issues affecting the health care industry;
- Support membership in the development of sound business practices and ensures integrity in the management of human, technological and financial resources;
- Develop and advocate for policies and programs which set the industry standards for quality and excellence in patient care services; and
- Design and promote home care and community-based programs to carry the industry into the future.
Ankota is the pioneering company in the field of Healthcare Delivery Management (HDM). Ankota provides Home Care Software Solutions delivered via the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model that improves efficiency and compliance within Home Healthcare Operations. All Ankota solutions are designed with inputs from the home care community with the goal to provide better patient care in a provider-friendly manner. For more information, please visit http://www.ankota.com/.