November 15th – 18th in Atlanta GA
Baltimore, MD: Ankota looks forward to exhibiting at the MedTrade Conference and Expo from November 15th – 18th. The conference will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta.
MedTrade prides itself on “Connecting the HME Industry.” Their conference, entitled THE NATIONAL HOME HEALTH CARE EXPOSITION TM continues to be the leader in serving the home health care marketplace by providing a forum to bring buyers and sellers together while offering educational development programs.
“Ankota’s solution is exactly what the HME industry needs at this time,” explained Ankota CEO Will Hicklen. “Ankota offsets the extreme reimbursement pressure DME companies are facing by giving them the tools to increase their delivery capacity without increasing cost.” Ankota’s software solution achieves this by providing delivery schedule optimization that saves the agency money in five different ways:
- Assignments and routes are automatically calculated, saving each driver 45 minutes or more per day
- Delivery routes are optimized, reducing driving miles, driving time, fuel costs and vehicle costs
- Real-time changes to schedules can be accommodates with a drag-and-drop interface and simple tools to deal with emergency deliveries throughout the day.
- Status is tracked in real-time, allowing back office workers to manage by exception rather than needing to follow-up on each delivery. Ultimately this enables each back office worker to manage more field resources and can enable the agency to increase territories or product lines
- The hosted solution with a growing number of automated integrations to inventory and billing systems eliminates the need for ongoing IT staff support
You can download an Ankota DME product brochure here.
Please visit Ankota at booth 230.
Medtrade and Medtrade Spring are produced by Nielsen Business Media, a part of the Nielsen Company. Nielsen Business Media is a full service event management company that professionally operates, arranges, organizes and sponsors trade shows, expositions, conferences, conventions and meetings for associations, corporations and government entities. Nielsen is also one of the world's largest leading publishing and information companies and has leading marketing positions in consumer magazines, directories and information services, business information as well as educational publishing.
Ankota is a leading service provider of innovative, technology-based software for home care management. The company is a pioneer of next generation SaaS solutions for Healthcare Delivery Management (HDM), Private Duty, Durable Medical Equipment (DME), Physical Therapy and Home Infusion markets. Ankota is committed to improving the quality and efficiency of health care outside the hospital setting.
Ankota's suite of solutions includes: "delivery model" optimization - automating complex scheduling requirements; telephony and web-based tracking of patient visits and health status; paperless trails for supervision and audits; billing systems integration; and accurate, real-time reporting. Ankota's Family Connect, a secure web-based tool, ensures patient families are always one click away from knowing their relative's health and well-being.
Founded in 2008, Ankota, Inc. is based in Baltimore, Maryland with offices in Washington, DC, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Chicago, Dallas and Minneapolis. For more information please go to http://www.ankota.com/.