Non-Medical Supportive Services: Establishing a Role in a Health Maintenance-Focused System
- A White Paper by Cathy Meckes, MBA
Owner and Principal, Care Coordination Concepts, Inc.
Care Coordination Concepts, Inc. provides practical approaches to help non-medical home care providers enhance market position by focusing on delivering health maintenance value to clients and their health system providers. Cathy Meckes was co-founder and president of a licensed and Joint Commission accredited provider of private, insurance and waiver program funded in-home skilled nursing, nurse care coordination and non-skilled supportive services.
Understand how CMS will rank agencies for Home Health Value Based Purchasing
- Understand how the challenges of chronic illness management are shifting health system focus to health maintenance.
- Learn how disease management, case management and transitional care programs are developing in ways that support the value of non-medical in-home care.
- Discover how the leadership, collaboration and best practices framework used by hospitals and practitioners provides your template for earning your role in the health care system.
- Learn how a top rating will result in 16% higher reimbursement than low ranked competitors
- Discover proactive steps you can take to win
Fill out the form to receive the paper. Enjoy!
You can also watch the video below to learn about Foresight Care, a way to avoid preventable hospitalizations and readmissions