For Immediate Release: January 19, 2021
Ankota declares 2021 to be the Year of Home Care Heroes
- Home Care Heroes Podcast: Click here or search for "Home Care Heroes" on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or iHeart Radio. Listen to practical advice from industry experts such as Steve the Hurricane, Karl Pierre, Ginny Kenyon, Tim Rowan, and more.
- Caregiver Recruiting and Retention Bible: Click here for best practices in recruiting, training, and creating a culture that encourages caregivers to stay with you and refer their friends to your agency.
- Caregiver of the Month: Click here to nominate a caregiver who has gone above and beyond the call of duty.
- Starting a Home Care Agency - The Ultimate Guide: Click here for the start-up guide
- Home Care Industry Overview and Statistics: Click here for a home care market overview.
- EVV 2021 - Electronic Visit Verification the Essential Guide: Click here for the guide, including EVV information for all 50 states.
- Home Care Software - The Definitive Guide: Click here for a rich overview of all software needed in the home care industry.
Ankota's software priorities are simplicity and caregiver retention. By giving your caregivers an app that works every time and makes it easy for you to communicate shifts, support and encouragement, you'll stand out!
The mission of Ankota is to enable the heroes who care for the elderly and disabled living at home to focus on care rather than tech . Ankota's highly customizable software offers full home care agency and Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) management including office management, caregiver telephony, and an offline Mobile GPS App. Ankota believes that strong collaboration between the home care community and the healthcare system is key to achieving population health. This vision drives Ankota's innovations. Learn more at www.ankota.com
Your Comments :