The Medicaid agency of today deals with a myriad of differing waiver programs, each with its own set of rules and regulations, billing methodologies and claims rules. Ankota helps by managing each program with its unique rule set and building the right workflow and processes to handle them.
Managing a Medicaid Home Care Agency is tough. In addition to finding and staffing high quality caregivers, you must comply with strict and unique requirements for every single client. Let Ankota simplify your compliance management, so your staff can focus on care.
HOW ANKOTA HELPS
The Ankota solution provides the following features:
- Authorization management – making sure that you deliver all authorized units without exceeding
- Multi-program management, such as the ability to manage Consumer Directed Services (CDS) and In-Home Care.
- Care Plan Management – The ability to manage unique plans of care for each client
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) in whatever form your programs require:
- Voice Telephony with Caller ID (ANI-based) EVV
- Mobile App with GPS based EVV
- Fixed Object (FOB) giving you a clock-in and clock-out codes at the point of careoKiosk models using a tablet affixed at the client location
- All of the above approaches are compliant with the EVV regulation imposed by the 21st Century Cures Act
- Billing state and other Medicaid Programs via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI):
- CMS 837 BillingoCMS 835 Remittance Advice Processing
- CMS 270 Client Eligibility checks
- Compliant with the X.12 5010 protocols, state system and clearing houses
- Nursing Assessments on tablet computers
- Ankota also allows you to work with alternate payers including Private Pay, VA and Area Agency on Aging (AAA) programs