We get a lot of questions about Elder Care options, and we have friends with the answers... Today's post features content from the website Assisted Living Today. They have developed guides that describe five major options for elderly care, which we present to you below:
- Assisted Living Care Guide: http://assistedlivingtoday.com/p/assisted-living/
- Memory Care Guide: http://assistedlivingtoday.com/p/memory-care/
- Nursing Home Guide: http://assistedlivingtoday.com/p/nursing-homes/
- Care Home Guide: http://assistedlivingtoday.com/p/care-homes/
- Independent Living Guide: http://assistedlivingtoday.com/p/independent-living/
While most of our work at Ankota focuses on independent living, we offer our FamilyConnect product for Assisted Living and Nursing Homes, and we're on the verge of starting a new project to support an organization delivering dental hygiene services in nursing homes. Moreover, we think it's important for families to know all of the options and choose what works best for their situation.
Ankota provides software to improve the delivery of care outside the hospital. Today Ankota services home health, private duty care, DME Delivery, RT, Physical Therapy and Home Infusion organizations, and is interested in helping to efficiently manage other forms of care. To learn more, please visit www.ankota.com or contact Ankota