Hats off to Stephen Tweed, CSP and CEO of Leading Home Care, for an outstanding article he wrote recently called “The Art of Winning…in Home Care”. The inspiration for this terrific article came from a discussion Stephen had with Dennis Connor, 3-time winner of the America's Cup and author of "The Art of Winning: America's Most Successful Competitor Shows How To Motivate-And Win-In Business And In Life!”
Stephen and Dennis teamed up to present 5 key strategies for winning in home care. Here they are for you:
- Attitude – It all starts when you commit yourself to winning.
- Performance – Associating with the best people, seeking incremental improvement, and tracking progress systematically are critical.
- Teamwork – Look for hunger and commitment in your teammates. Find people who can break the “good enough” barrier.
- Competition – Competition is one of the best sources of self-improvement.
- Goals – A strict deadline is almost as important as the goal itself.
If you're interested in learning more about Stephen and Dennis' list, you can read the full article here.
What about you? What are you doing to apply “The Art of Winning” to your business? Are there some key strategies that you'd add to the list?
If you would like to learn more about ways to improve your Home Care business, you can download a free white paper from Ankota called:
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Private Duty Home Care Agencies by clicking the photo link below:
Ankota provides software to improve the delivery of care outside the hospital, focusing on efficiency and care coordination. Ankota's primary focus is on Care Transitions for Reeadmisison avoidance and on management of Private Duty non-medical home care. To learn more, please visit www.ankota.com or contact Ankota.