I'll have to see if the "bad pun" title works or not, but this is a serious topic.
What should you do if your Home Care Sales have Stalled?
Every business has its ups and downs, but if your agency has been in a slump for more than a few months, you need to take action. I've found two great articles from Ginny Kenyon to help get you back on track. The first one, published just this week and entitled How to Accelerate the Growth of Your Stalled Home Care Agency, offers the following suggestions:
- Create a Strategic Plan
- Get Organized
- Hire the Right People
- Modify your Marketing Plan
- Update Policies and Procedures
- Get Support
Getting Support to Help Turn Your Agency Around
Reaching into another great Ginny Kenyon article entitled Is Your Home Care Revenue Stuck in Neutral provides this helpful list that a Home Care Consultant can help you with:
- Conduct a thorough assessment of your business processes and management systems to improve productivity
- Perform a market analysis to better understand your customers, competitors, and economic conditions
- Clarify short- and long-term goals and create action plans to stimulate growth
- Train employees and provide executive support
- Help reduce the coding errors that impact cash flow
- Create and implement innovative marketing strategies to increase customers
- Restructure your home care agency to be leaner and more efficient
- Develop strategic partnerships so you can expand into new markets
We wish you the best in getting your home care agency back on track!
Ankota provides software to improve the delivery of care outside the hospital, focusing on efficiency and care coordination. Ankota's primary focus is on Care Transitions for Reeadmisison avoidance and on management of Private Duty non-medical home care. To learn more, please visit www.ankota.com or contact Ankota.