- How long has this agency been providing home care services?
- Is the agency Medicare certified?
- Is the agency licensed by the state?
- Can the agency explain what Medicare or insurance will cover and what the client must pay? The agency should have an established track record and be able to provide references.
- What range of home care services does the agency provide?
If you haven't read our latest eBook on managing a Home Care business, please click the button below to get your copy today!
Ankota provides software to improve the delivery of care outside the hospital, focusing on efficiency and care coordination. Ankota's primary focus is on Care Transitions for Readmission avoidance and on management of Private Duty non-medical home care. To learn more, please visit www.ankota.com or contact us.