5 Top Criteria That Caregivers Look for in a Job
- It was the first job they applied to or the first company that offered them a job.
- The agency offered a good working environment, including frequent recognition and good employee benefits.
- The agency was recommended to them by friends or family.
- The agency had a good reputation.
- The work hours fit their schedule.
Folks may find these answers to be surprising, enlightening, in alignment with what they assumed, or somewhere in between. What do you think of the 5 criteria? Please share your comments below. And again, please give the full article a read to learn more about what the survey unearthed
Ankota provides software to improve the delivery of care outside the hospital, focusing on efficiency and care coordination. Ankota's primary focus is on Care Transitions for Readmission avoidance and on management of Private Duty non-medical home care. To learn more, please visit www.ankota.com or contact us.