There's good news and bad news for the home care industry. The good news is that our industry is growing - fast! The easiest way to put this into perspective is that for the last 10 years, an average of 10,000 baby boomers have been turning 65 every day and this will continue for the next 20 years.
How Do We Solve the Home Care Worker Shortage?
- Adult Day Care Centers will grow significantly
- Shared caregiver models will emerge (where one caregiver will serve several clients who are proximate to one another)
- Home care needs will influence immigration policy
- Younger seniors will need to help older seniors
- Technology will play a key roll in enabling remote care
- and many more...
Ankota provides software to improve the delivery of care outside the hospital, focusing on efficiency and care coordination. Ankota's primary focus is on Care Transitions for Readmission avoidance and on management of Private Duty non-medical home care. To learn more, please visit www.ankota.com or contact us