Our home care agency websites are important communication and marketing tools for our agencies. They give us a chance to share our stories, explain why we started our agencies, tell our potential clients and their families what we value, and share information such as our services and how to contact us.
Given that most of our agencies provide services for the elderly and disabled, there's a good chance that some of our website viewers will have limited vision or hearing, and of course, you'd like your website to serve their needs.
What Does the Accessibility Widget Do?
- Navigation with your keyboard (instead of pointing with the mouse),
- Making the text bigger,
- Highlighting the links,
- Adjusting the contrast,
- Simplifying the fonts, and
- Reading the page
Get a Quick Start with your Accessible Home Care Website
- You'll need to know how to edit your website
- You'll need to sign-up for the widget at https://userway.org and answer a number of questions
- You will be given some code that needs to be added (invisibly) to the footer of your website. If you added Google Analytics, the process is very similar
Ankota provides software to improve the delivery of care outside the hospital, focusing on efficiency and care coordination. Ankota's primary focus is on Care Transitions for Readmission avoidance and on management of Private Duty non-medical home care. To learn more, please visit www.ankota.com or contact us.